Tuesday, October 14, 2008

As a mom, I am always in discussion with so many other school moms asking what will be top toys of this year which are safe, non violent, educational and reasonably price. I thought I would write my thoughts what I beleive top educational toys for this year. I have read so many magazines and talk to different people regarding to what will be hot toys for this holiday season. I will keep adding to this list as I come across more:

Lego Dino Valley
Build a Rolad
Welcome to Dino Valley, where dinosaurs and cavemen live together in peace. But watch out for the T-Rex – it’s coming to steal all the food! This would be great toy for any boy to play with.
Build a Rolad
I Play Build a Road: I beleive Build a Rolad will be one of the best selling toys in educational category which fits into your budget and kids will have lots of endless fun constructing and deconstructing this toys

Round The Farm
Round The Farm :This is parents magazine featured toys which has great potential and you cannot go wrong with this toys if you have a kids with age of 1 to 3 year.

Discovery Playhouse Dome
Yookidoo: Discovery Playhouse Dome:Yookidoo is another parents magazine featured toy for 1 to 4 year old kids which gives your kids unlimited fun and likely to be big hit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home