Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kids School Conferences

My kids school have conferences. My boys are pretty good students but they need help in some areas. My little one who is in first grade they practice writting and simple spelling. I saw another child praticing writting on a little electronic pencil box.I saw the child sit quitely and trace the letters without any adult help also how the toy was easy to follow for the child. I think i will invest in this toy for my child. The conferences are not till the end of the week but I will get back to what the teachers suggest doing. But looks like the Learn-to-write-pencil-box is helpful!!! If your child has any special need do post or anything that has helped your child in other areas. Thank you for reading this post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home