Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making Kids Responsible

If your house is anything like mine in the morning before going to school you would know what I am talking about. I am yelling in the morning to my little one to find his homework he did yesterday and put it in the bag. My older one needs to be reminded to fix his bed before he leaves. And a lot of time I give in and end up doing everything for them. I know this does not help them to be responsible so I asked few other parents and most of them suggested to have chore chart by day and make sure they follow. In my search for a good chore chart I came across a really good one called Do-N-SlideT Chore Chart.
Chore Chart
This product is designed for children ages 4 and up and will help to teach daily routines, reinforce participation in household routines, and reduce the need for repetitive reminders! Will start using this as soon as I get my order!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home